Please click on the question below to see the answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much electricity does the Ventera turbine produce?
- What’s my wind resource?
- What does a complete, installed system generally cost?
- Where can I get information on Federal and State incentives?
- Will a Ventera turbine pay for itself?
- How does the Ventera survive very high winds?
- What happens if my utility goes down, say in a storm?
- Can lightning damage the turbine?
- How often does the Ventera need to be serviced?
- Does the Ventera wind turbine come with a warranty?
- How high of a tower do I need?
- What types of towers can be used with Ventera turbines?
- How much noise does the Ventera make?
- How big is the Ventera turbine?
- Where is the Ventera made?
- How long has Ventera Energy been in business?
- What are the blades made of?
- Can I buy direct from Ventera?
- Do you sell your turbines internationally?
- I really like your product! How can I become a Ventera dealer?
- Can I use the Ventera coupled to a battery so that it can provide emergency back-up power in the event the utility goes down?
- Are downwind turbines better than horizontal axis (“up wind”) turbines?
Do you have a question that you don’t see above? Submit your question here and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We may even add it to the list above!